Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hollywood Material


Since I started this blog, my husband has been offended that I haven't written about him, so I thought I would dedicate this post to him. He has beautiful, thick hair that starting graying in his 20's. At the age that many men are losing their hair, he is getting a lot of attention for his pretty white hair. In fact, he's been told by several women that he should be in Hollywood and that he is "Hollywood Material." We've also been stopped in grocery stores, restaurants, etc. by poeple thinking that he might be Dennis Franchoine or Newt Gingrich. When asked by people if he's in politics and he says he's not, some have asked if he's sure! I guess he should say, "Well, come to think of it I am! I forgot that I was Speaker of the House!" I've been trying to figure out a way to make some income off of his hair. His white hair has come in handy over the years when we are looking for him in a crowd. His hair is so thick that he can get out of the shower and his hair still looks dry. I think it's duck hair. The water just rolls off. I wonder if I could send in his picture to Hollywood and he could be a double for Richard Gere or somebody. That's a thought worth looking into! (See picture of Larry with Katie on her wedding day.)

1 comment:

A said...

Father of the Bride... the remake! I bet Larry wouldn't end up in jail over hot dog buns.